Monday, October 6, 2008

Sunset Park Community Meetings this Week

These snuck up on me, and I haven't had the chance to call and double-check on the accuracy of these dates, but The Brooklyn Paper says it's so.

The 72nd Precinct Community Council meetings are usually the second Tuesday of each month, but this time it's the first Tuesday. As always, it is in the cafeteria of the Marien Heim Center on 45th Street and 4th Avenue. I suggest calling 718-965-6311 to check on the date. If I'm mobile, I'll be calling before heading out there.

Also, the Community Board 7 meeting* is listed as being this Wednesday. It's usually the third Wednesday of the month, but there you go. The 2010 budget and liquor license applications are on the agenda. The meeting is at 6:30 PM, and it's held at 4201 4th Avenue (entrance on 43rd Street). Again, I suggest calling 718-854-0003 prior to getting over there.

* I checked, and it's not the CB7 monthly meeting; it's a public hearing for two liquor licenses and the budget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't make the meeting tonight, but could somebody please inform Amanda Burden and the board that "windsor terrace east" is not an appropriate name for the neighborhood they are considering for rezoning - it already has a name (and has for the last 40 years) - it's kensington...