A meticulously maintained 24-unit co-op building in Sunset Park, Brooklyn seeks enthusiastic and motivated live-in superintendent to maintain the premises (includes sidewalk in front of building, two courtyards, hallways, stairwells, basement, and other shared areas).
• Be proactive and attentive to the building's needs
• Have strong mechanical and technical skills
• Work diplomatically to solve problems
• Be responsive to residents
• Be able to work as a team member with the building's Board of Directors.
• Have extremely high standards of cleanliness
• Boiler maintenance
• Trash and recycling disposal
• Cleaning interior and exterior community areas
• Light repair work
• Communicating and scheduling with vendors and contractors as requested by the Board of Directors
Past property management experience and the ability to repair and troubleshoot everyday maintenance issues necessary.
Background check required. Must have Social Security number and photo ID.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a full-time, salaried position. Compensation includes
2-bedroom apartment (heat and electricity included) with outside space, plus
small monthly salary commensurate with experience.
Friendly, non-smoking building in a residential neighborhood that affords flexibility to the person in this position.
Please submit resume and cover letter detailing previous experience/qualifications to: email@example.com