Friday, July 17, 2009

Tomorrow's Green Market Will Be Musical

If you stop by the Green Market on 4th Avenue and 59th Street tomorrow, hang around for the 10:30 AM music from Fati & Charles. They have a new CD out with children's songs, and they plan on sharing lots of music will us all tomorrow.

from their email:

The songs are from our new CD called El Baile del Sombrero...There's a salsa about a rag doll, a story about a rabbit named Teo who forgets he likes carrots, and a song about Chloe's best friend, her manta. We will have hats, shakers, and sponges for the kids and adults to play with.

We are Brooklyn parents (Fati comes via Argentina) who love playing music and dancing and singing with kids. To see some more about us or hear some of our music go to abbasubi.com

We're playing at the Sunset Park Greenmarket this Saturday, July 18th at 10:30 am and then in Sunset Park at the Bibliobús near the 6th Avenue and 44th Street entrance on Wednesday, July 22nd at 2:00 pm.

See you there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it true that Reverend Billy will be in the park on Sunday?

BestViewInBrooklyn said...

That's the word. Check yesterday's posts.

Sarah said...

I went to check out the greenmarket this morning and had some effing dick walking behind me making comments about my ass and how he wanted to take a bite out of it. When I gave him the finger, he said I could put it up his butt.

Unreal. I've never been so blatantly sexually harassed, ever. It sort of turned me off the greenmarket...even though he was probably just passing through.

BestViewInBrooklyn said...

Sarah,

Too bad he couldn't at least be original. That's too bad that someone tainted the Green Market experience for you. I'm sure he had nothing to do with the farmers and vendors there. Don't let him keep you away from the squash blossoms and peppers.

Next time, take his photo and I'll post it up. ;)

Sarah said...

Hopefully there won't be a next time, but if there is I'll have my camera ready. :)