Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sunset Park Gets 'Stoner's House of the Day (even though it's called Bay Ridge)

Photos courtesy of Brownstoner

Someone is REALLY on vacation over at Brownstoner.

First, a Sunset Park house gets house of the day.
Second, a house less than a million gets house of the day.
Third, since when is 47th Street Bay Ridge? I mean, okay, a long time ago it WAS called Bay Ridge. But that was many decades ago!

It's a great block, a very pretty house, and if it's empty there is probably room to negotiate. Anyone want to go half-way? I might be able to convince my hubby it's worth the TLC needed. Might.

3 comments:

Sunset Parker said...

Shut the hell up awreddy! Let the yuppies overrun Bay Ridge. Maybe then they'd leave us alone!!!

Brian said...

Hahaha. Well, it's primarily a real estate blog, yes? And real estate agents have a habit of blurring distinctions between neighborhoods. There was a time not long ago, if I went by the classifieds (remember classifieds?), I would think Park Slope and Bay Ridge shared a border somewhere in the 40s.

Vanessa said...

I would love to get in on this! What a great deal. I wonder what the catch is. It probably needs new "insides" pipes,electric, heater...