The regular pool hours are from 11 AM -3 PM and 4 PM - 7 PM. I suggest the early session if you plan on bringing a baby or toddler. The later afternoon session can get a little wild.
Adult lap swim beings July 7th; the hours are 7 AM - 8:30 AM and 7 PM - 8:30 PM, Mondays through Fridays.
Here are the rules for using the City's Pools. Make sure you're not turned away!
For everybody’s health, safety, and protection, we ask our guests to observe the following rules:
- Bathing suits must be worn on the deck and in the water. Men’s bathing suits must have mesh linings. Hats may be worn on the deck for sun protection but are not allowed in the water. Plain white T-shirts may be worn over bathing suits if desired. Sneakers are not permitted. Rubber flip flops or water shoes are permitted.
- No urinating or defecating in the pools.
- Children under 16 must be at least eight inches taller than the maximum water depth to enter the pool without adult supervision. Specific height requirements are posted at every pool.
- No person will be permitted in the pool having: skin lesions, sores, or inflamed eyes, mouth, nose, or ear discharge, carrying communicable disease or having any type of bandage, adhesive tape, etc., on their body.
- All bathers must take a shower in the locker room before entering the pool.
- Patrons must provide their own padlock. No responsibility is assumed for lost articles. A standard master or combination lock is recommended. Small luggage locks are not permitted.
- The use of swimming aids, water toys, and flotation devices is prohibited.
- Electronic equipment, including radios, cameras, and cellular phones, is not allowed on pool deck.
- Eating or drinking is permitted only in designated areas. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Beach chairs, baby strollers, bags, blankets, or beach balls are not permitted on the pool deck. We will make our best effort to secure strollers.
- Follow the directives of lifeguards, Parks staff, and the police.
- Ball playing, running, jumping, using profane language or other forms of disruptive and disorderly behavior are prohibited.
- No diving, except in designated areas.
- No smoking, pets, or glass bottles permitted.
- Books and bound periodicals are permitted on the pool deck. Newspapers are not.