Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Looking for a Room-mate

This is from a neighbor. She and her young son are looking to rent out a room in their apartment.

See below for the information and contact:

I'm looking for a long term roommate for March 1st.

I have a 2 BR apt in a brownstone house in Sunset Park on 43 Street between 4th and 5th Avenues. The closest subways are the R local at 45st or D/N express at 36th.

A lot of facilities around: stores,restaurants, laundry...and Sunset Park is only 1/2 a block away!

The apt is new, clear and sunny with 2 separate access doors to the bedrooms, so independence guaranteed.

The bedroom itself is for 1 person; it has a closet/mirror and a big window to the backyard.

The rent is 650$/month + electricity and cable and 1 month deposit. Other utilities are included.

The share is with me and my 4 year old boy.

If you're interested ,please email me back at roommateste@yahoo.com

No comments: